Agreed, we don’t have a reliable backupIf Williams is hurt Kentucky is screwed
All these 3's attempts are ridiculous
Reminds me of a freshman Dakari but smaller, but just as lost and a step slow.Garrison looks completely lost
To be fair it’s early yetReally only Robinson taking threes. I'm not seeing as much of the double screens and cuts and kicks as I expected.
Looks like we're seeing what we all thought couldn't happen, happen. 10 guys that can hit threes and only one guy has hit two....
They're sealing off the inside, daring us to shoot from deep.Please take the ball inside….
We have played like 8 mins. Relax. This is good for this team. They need to see adversityReally only Robinson taking threes. I'm not seeing as much of the double screens and cuts and kicks as I expected.
Looks like we're seeing what we all thought couldn't happen, happen. 10 guys that can hit threes and only one guy has hit two....
We're about to find out if Pope employs the 2 foul in the first half rule. Carr needs to come back.Garrison didn't even hustle on defense to try to stop that layup they got
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7