********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
If Duke keeps on advancing because of ********... And Kentucky ends up losing this game... I don't know.

I have to re-evaluate the meaning of life.
 

Cindog28

Heisman
Sep 9, 2004
19,738
12,368
0
Fire Cal’s asss now

The quote lovers can quote me now, NOW I’m done with Cal. He will never win another damn thing here.
This is the same meltdown you denied having after Kansas St. last year. Fake as a mf'er all season, but I never bought it. Please just turn the game off and turn in your UK fan card. Thanks in advance.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Just **** off Houston.

Every tourney loss is due to some nobody hitting theees out their ***. I’m soooooooooi tired of this.
 

Himmels

All-Conference
May 4, 2007
2,197
1,414
83
Just a lazy, half assed effort this half. Giving up offensive rebounds, not closing out on shooters
 

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
I don't know if I'm religious, but this could be the turning point in my life.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  4. 04 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU