********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
If Duke keeps on advancing because of ********... And Kentucky ends up losing this game... I don't know.

I have to re-evaluate the meaning of life.
 

Cindog28

Heisman
Sep 9, 2004
19,738
12,368
0
Fire Cal’s asss now

The quote lovers can quote me now, NOW I’m done with Cal. He will never win another damn thing here.
This is the same meltdown you denied having after Kansas St. last year. Fake as a mf'er all season, but I never bought it. Please just turn the game off and turn in your UK fan card. Thanks in advance.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Just **** off Houston.

Every tourney loss is due to some nobody hitting theees out their ***. I’m soooooooooi tired of this.
 

Himmels

All-Conference
May 4, 2007
2,197
1,414
83
Just a lazy, half assed effort this half. Giving up offensive rebounds, not closing out on shooters
 

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
I don't know if I'm religious, but this could be the turning point in my life.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7