Did you not watch Virginia, Duke, and North Carolina struggle with their 16 seeds? Apparently not.I really hate being a downer but dam. I just can’t see this team making a run this year. Too many struggles.
I agree Wofford was a good!Winning this game without our leader and best player is huge. That Wofford team was so we'll coached and tough.
Had a Wichita State 2014 feel to it. Wofford didn't have CeAnthony Early, but they had 4 incredible shooters.I agree Wofford was a good!
Im here, not dead yet. Just dont post or leave my seat during game time...
Had a Wichita State 2014 feel to it. Wofford didn't have CeAnthony Early, but they had 4 incredible shooters.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team