Did you not watch Virginia, Duke, and North Carolina struggle with their 16 seeds? Apparently not.I really hate being a downer but dam. I just can’t see this team making a run this year. Too many struggles.
I agree Wofford was a good!Winning this game without our leader and best player is huge. That Wofford team was so we'll coached and tough.
Had a Wichita State 2014 feel to it. Wofford didn't have CeAnthony Early, but they had 4 incredible shooters.I agree Wofford was a good!
Im here, not dead yet. Just dont post or leave my seat during game time...
Had a Wichita State 2014 feel to it. Wofford didn't have CeAnthony Early, but they had 4 incredible shooters.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU