Agree and Baker picked a good day to start hitting.Herro picked a bad day to go stone cold
Herro picked a bad day to go stone cold
Yeah I saw that. Then he left the guy blow right by him.:grimace:Off Nicks head
Can’t tell me this **** ain’t rigged after that call.
Basically sums his career upYeah I saw that. Then he left the guy blow right by him.:grimace:
When I saw that go over his head I was thinking of a Pele soccer move.Only Nick would have that hit off his head FrFr. We look much better offensively now we need to combine the half’s. I’m gonna go mad watching these ugly white dudes fade away and make everything tho.
He's lost in the game period!!!!!Get richards out plz so lost on defense
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near