********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
The way we finish games, we better have a big lead with 3 minutes to go or we'll be in trouble
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,690
113
Only Nick would have that hit off his head FrFr. We look much better offensively now we need to combine the half’s. I’m gonna go mad watching these ugly white dudes fade away and make everything tho.
 
A

anon_q409idbs5m40a

Guest
Only Nick would have that hit off his head FrFr. We look much better offensively now we need to combine the half’s. I’m gonna go mad watching these ugly white dudes fade away and make everything tho.
When I saw that go over his head I was thinking of a Pele soccer move.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near