I wonder if Perry Ellis (Kansas) was his idol growing up.
Yeah what has happened to his great defense.Hagans is getting destroyed by Bone. Put IQ in and see if he can do any better
You don’t guard they will hit the shotsI thought ut would cool off shooting j’s. so far not.
Ball game there. Someone else said it. PJs IQ just isn’t very high.
I’d be happy with 4 minutes where they miss everything.I don't see how we can win this game with UT making EVERY SINGLE shot. If we somehow manage to win this game it will because we have a 8+ minutes of really solid defense
Gotta do something with Bone, Hagans can’t guard him.
I don’t think they will. We either out shoot them or lose.I thought ut would cool off shooting j’s. so far not.
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class