I wonder if Perry Ellis (Kansas) was his idol growing up.
Yeah what has happened to his great defense.Hagans is getting destroyed by Bone. Put IQ in and see if he can do any better
You don’t guard they will hit the shotsI thought ut would cool off shooting j’s. so far not.
Ball game there. Someone else said it. PJs IQ just isn’t very high.
I’d be happy with 4 minutes where they miss everything.I don't see how we can win this game with UT making EVERY SINGLE shot. If we somehow manage to win this game it will because we have a 8+ minutes of really solid defense
Gotta do something with Bone, Hagans can’t guard him.
I don’t think they will. We either out shoot them or lose.I thought ut would cool off shooting j’s. so far not.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos