********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

mhroe1984

Heisman
Dec 16, 2007
14,060
10,627
0
Arkansas plays Ole Miss Saturday in Fayetteville. They'll lose by 18 and shoot 2/24 from 3.
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
56% from the line we are down 7 and have missed 7 FT's.

We are a very good FT shooting time I do not understand the struggles the last 5 or so games from the line.

Wrong people shooting them probably. When I say people I mostly mean PJ. He has shot around .50% in like 4 of the last 5 games. At that again today so far.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,707
62,613
113
I wonder how Richards is able to get dick-punched every other time he jumps up for the ball. Poor guy probably can't have kids.. BUT DON'T STEP ON AN ARKY PLAYERS SHOE!
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,975
102,240
113
The Funchester scroll by comments are hysterical. Someone keeps writing, "Come on you pathetic trashes."
 
  • Like
Reactions: ConRay9
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati