********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

mhroe1984

Heisman
Dec 16, 2007
14,060
10,627
0
Arkansas plays Ole Miss Saturday in Fayetteville. They'll lose by 18 and shoot 2/24 from 3.
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
56% from the line we are down 7 and have missed 7 FT's.

We are a very good FT shooting time I do not understand the struggles the last 5 or so games from the line.

Wrong people shooting them probably. When I say people I mostly mean PJ. He has shot around .50% in like 4 of the last 5 games. At that again today so far.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,711
62,618
113
I wonder how Richards is able to get dick-punched every other time he jumps up for the ball. Poor guy probably can't have kids.. BUT DON'T STEP ON AN ARKY PLAYERS SHOE!
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,975
102,243
113
The Funchester scroll by comments are hysterical. Someone keeps writing, "Come on you pathetic trashes."
 
  • Like
Reactions: ConRay9
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  3. 03 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU