I swear our guys are pure dumbasses. They never ever guard the 3. They always give a 3 foot cushion.
Tony GreeneLooking rough
If I didn’t already say it, I’m nervous as hell
Who are the officials tonight
For real man. What the ****?I swear our guys are pure dumbasses. They never ever guard the 3. They always give a 3 foot cushion.
I dread IQ running the point next season.
It’s likely Maxey that will run it.I dread IQ running the point next season.
That’s because they’ve been getting blown around. That’s how Hagans got in foul trouble and to be honest we’ve gotten awsy with a couple more that could have been called.I swear our guys are pure dumbasses. They never ever guard the 3. They always give a 3 foot cushion.
[roll]So true!Waters looks like a late-1950s Cuban revolutionary.
I agree they can’t keep up but I’d rather give up 2 than 3.That’s because they’ve been getting blown around. That’s how Hagans got in foul trouble and to be honest we’ve gotten awsy with a couple more that could have been called.
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller