I swear our guys are pure dumbasses. They never ever guard the 3. They always give a 3 foot cushion.
Tony GreeneLooking rough
If I didn’t already say it, I’m nervous as hell
Who are the officials tonight
For real man. What the ****?I swear our guys are pure dumbasses. They never ever guard the 3. They always give a 3 foot cushion.
I dread IQ running the point next season.
It’s likely Maxey that will run it.I dread IQ running the point next season.
That’s because they’ve been getting blown around. That’s how Hagans got in foul trouble and to be honest we’ve gotten awsy with a couple more that could have been called.I swear our guys are pure dumbasses. They never ever guard the 3. They always give a 3 foot cushion.
[roll]So true!Waters looks like a late-1950s Cuban revolutionary.
I agree they can’t keep up but I’d rather give up 2 than 3.That’s because they’ve been getting blown around. That’s how Hagans got in foul trouble and to be honest we’ve gotten awsy with a couple more that could have been called.
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight