********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ConRay9

All-American
Nov 15, 2017
3,199
6,711
0
Not loving these lineups but if it gives some guys some rest and gives the role players some more experience I'm for it. Cal uses that gap between the first two tv timeouts to tinker around and rest some guys.
 

catfando

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2009
1,548
1,725
113
 
  • Like
Reactions: jameslee32

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,963
102,184
113
I wonder if God has a voice like Vitale's.

"Welcome to Heaven, Baby! It's gonna be great!"
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB