I love that front hook or push from PJ. That is nearly unguardable...He rarely misses it too..
KJ starting off well.
I'm digging the new picture you have, sir.
Has the game started? I'm still a little distracted with @blubo exwife.
Checking in...what have I missed?
That’s what I thought too.Just me or did Baker get fouled on that 3?
Rick, some decided to stay home and participate on the game thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Wow empty lower level seats. Late crowd?
Grays or Reptilians? Please don't tell me they were Insectoids...they're the worst!Cal threw a chair across the court and aliens abducted Montgomery to take him back to his home planet called Zinglefro.
Of course how silly of me not to consider that. :fistbump:Rick, some decided to stay home and participate on the game thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports