game 2 of our tough 3 game stretch. Put the tv on mute boys and girls dukie v will be spewing his puke love all game. Go Big Blue!
Tell her to eat a damn burger . lolWhere the hell did you get that picture of my ex wife?
Now all I can think about is eating taco's.
I wouldn’t be opposed if you changed your avatar to this.
Tell her to eat a damn burger . lol
Blubo, if true, you definitely outkicked your coverage. [roll]Where the hell did you get that picture of my ex wife?
The guy posting hot internet pics as his wife, is impressed.Where the hell did you get that picture of my ex wife?
Blubo, if true, you definitely outkicked your coverage. [roll]
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB