Ya think Vitale has a helicopter waiting to take him to The Bucket for the U6/Puke game?
Whoa, really??? It's that rough?It's the only book I tossed in the trash because it scared the crap out of me.
I thought it was a 3 but the score on the screen stayed at a 9 point difference instead of 10.ESPN has that as a 3 pointer
Ashton Hagans made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Reid Travis. 37 - 47
That’s what it appeared on the scoreboard. I thought it was a 3.Did they only give Hagans 2 on his shot?
Watched the va vs nc game and the refs never killed the flow of the games like sec refs do.
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach