I’m sure he was getting ready to rebound PJ’s miss. PJ rarely passes in that situation.KJ just stopped. Would have been a layup. He can be very hot and cold.
In his defense, that’s probably the first time anyone has made a “we want Tennessee” sign. He gets a pass.
Ah, AEK, I was thinking it was LaMelo.Quickley was all over Ambiguous Ethnicity Kid on that play.
They’re not as terrible as PJ’s work ethic to hold his position and move to meet the pass.
Ugly game. Doesn’t seem like we are up 22.
I’m sure he was getting ready to rebound PJ’s miss. PJ rarely passes in that situation.
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'