I’m sure he was getting ready to rebound PJ’s miss. PJ rarely passes in that situation.KJ just stopped. Would have been a layup. He can be very hot and cold.
In his defense, that’s probably the first time anyone has made a “we want Tennessee” sign. He gets a pass.
Ah, AEK, I was thinking it was LaMelo.Quickley was all over Ambiguous Ethnicity Kid on that play.
They’re not as terrible as PJ’s work ethic to hold his position and move to meet the pass.
Ugly game. Doesn’t seem like we are up 22.
I’m sure he was getting ready to rebound PJ’s miss. PJ rarely passes in that situation.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front