I agree about Washington but KJ is a top 10 pick
What's wrong with any shot if it's open?I have no idea why Cal allows that mid range shot right there. Worst shot and always leads to a fast break off a miss.
Build suites. Put the nursing home in the suites. Problem solved.I don't follow the renovation stuff to Rupp. When is that supposed to be started and what are they? Something has to be done to create a better atmosphere.
All time leading scorer and All time leading rusher wow just wow!Issel and Snell, hard to beat that
All time leading scorer and All time leading rusher wow just wow!
And they're right in it. Pretty pathetic.This Aggie team is terrible
What happened to all the offensive boards?
PJ on his own miss.What happened to all the offensive boards?
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend