********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
They will this time...I hope they can learn. if it takes doing it from the playing floor I hope these cats learn to not let up and not take the air out of the ball. A 40 point win would show that. (I know, I know...)
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
“A&M is the worst shooting team in the SEC”

Son of a....better not be a jinx
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
The camera is actually on a guy walking around the arena???? GEEZ how stupid!!!
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Three turnovers and 2 offensive fouls.

Holy hell this is pathetic
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality