********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

SDcatfan13

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2003
50,521
4,474
113
I think you are supposed to show the video when referencing this:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Haha here's a 20 second clip I found from Youtube, but it has annoying background music/sound.


I'm pretty sure there were 6 free throws with the ejection (4 free throws), plus 2 free throws from the Indiana player committing the foul.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Haha here's a 20 second clip I found from Youtube, but it has annoying background music/sound.


I'm pretty sure there were 6 free throws with the ejection (4 free throws), plus 2 free throws from the Indiana player committing the foul.



Great video. Thanks!!!
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Come on. 14 point lead with 2:00 left, we get a four point play and we still have let them cut it to 10.

Just Can’t do that
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Too often our defense looks like a bunch of monkeys trying to hump a football

Herro is a huge problem on defense. He gave up 4 of the last 5 A&M baskets.

A&M shooting 53% for the half. Then fumbling the ball all over the place helped us big time!
 
  • Like
Reactions: gwjenning

DelkBowl

Heisman
Oct 4, 2015
10,837
11,925
101
Our defense and ball handling are so pedestrian. We have got to get better in both areas.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Washington is way too talented to be so inconsistent

I "think" it was Washington who watched that ball rolling on the floor. he was near the basket when that happened. he didn't even attempt going for that ball...he could have had that ball. No doubt.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  4. 04 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’