********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
They will this time...I hope they can learn. if it takes doing it from the playing floor I hope these cats learn to not let up and not take the air out of the ball. A 40 point win would show that. (I know, I know...)
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
“A&M is the worst shooting team in the SEC”

Son of a....better not be a jinx
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
The camera is actually on a guy walking around the arena???? GEEZ how stupid!!!
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Three turnovers and 2 offensive fouls.

Holy hell this is pathetic
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme