********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Dward13

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2008
10,356
1,843
72
Maybe this will get the bench going. Even during that 3 game stretch that we played well in the bench was still absent.
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
Quickley making the most of his minutes lately. I love to see him make those 3’s.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,822
87,705
113
If quickly can get going that helps a ton and Richards actually looks alive tonight.
 

$Z71$

All-American
Nov 14, 2002
3,718
6,030
0
Speaking for myself, I will be satisfied when UK wins one by 40. I don't care who it is against. I do not remember when UK last won a game by that margin. Step on some;'Aemcdwlsejmf NECKS!!!
November 28th 2018. Not even a month and a half ago.
 

mdlUK.1

Heisman
Dec 23, 2002
29,712
57,543
0
Speaking for myself, I will be satisfied when UK wins one by 40. I don't care who it is against. I do not remember when UK last won a game by that margin. Step on some;'Aemcdwlsejmf NECKS!!!
Monmouth
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein