********official game thread******

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
I'm pretty sure we have a few unhappy "fans" tonight. They were enjoying the first half way too much.

I refuse to get excited over a home win against SIU.

Kansas Duke UNC etc. there is the competition for a title or final four and we are nowhere near there.

I believe in Cal. Can’t believe how many people are literally trying to pretend he’s some bum. Ridiculous. But it doesn’t mean we aren’t in trouble and this game means nothing in and of itself.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near