********official game thread******

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
I'm pretty sure we have a few unhappy "fans" tonight. They were enjoying the first half way too much.

I refuse to get excited over a home win against SIU.

Kansas Duke UNC etc. there is the competition for a title or final four and we are nowhere near there.

I believe in Cal. Can’t believe how many people are literally trying to pretend he’s some bum. Ridiculous. But it doesn’t mean we aren’t in trouble and this game means nothing in and of itself.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  5. 05 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win