I know...I’m saying to start the gamePJ hasn’t been in
Pippin ain’t easypippin guy tryin to start somethin mouthing off
Where did all the Mizzou losers go??And a good time was had by all.
We’ll get better. The only thing that matters is beating UL and March.
That was on Hagans! Can’t give him the ball thereNick Richards fell down trying to grab a pass. Fell bad for him
It’s all bout getting him drafted. You know changing lives. Nba draft day, the greatest day in KY basketball.Cal thinking PJ can play on the wing [laughing]
How out of touch with reality do you have to be
I watched it again and your correct.That was on Hagans! Can’t give him the ball there
The Richards Trashers really need to look at his stat line.
[laughing] I was thinking the same thing.Never? You must be about 10 years old then.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition