yeah, it’s early but I’m pumped! I’m tired of seeing the green pedaphiles vs the blue rugs over with. Let’s get the real game going. Hopefully we keep the flops under 5!
Go big blue!
Go big blue!
This coming from a Kansas fan....Kick the king rat in the face an make him cry tonight. Please crush Duke.
Go quade. Land them set backs baby lol.Let’s go! Quade will hit some big 3’s tonight and I believe our guards will be the difference!
Gonna be a good one!I am so nervous about this game.
I am so nervous about this game.
It was sickening!Dick is getting his talking points ready...
1. Duke!
2. Duke (those diaper dandies!)
3. Duke (look at them dunk!
5. Kentucky (play Indiana!)
6. Duke (Coach K is all class, baby)
7. Kentucky (Penny is going to be great...play Memphis!)
8. (Forgot one) Penny can have any recruit he wants. He is a superstar.Dick is getting his talking points ready...
1. Duke!
2. Duke (those diaper dandies!)
3. Duke (look at them dunk!
5. Kentucky (play Indiana!)
6. Duke (Coach K is all class, baby)
7. Kentucky (Penny is going to be great...play Memphis!)
It is fun time. BUT, a win here shoots us out of a cannon into the season.If it were March, I’d be sick right now.
It’s fun time.
It is fun time. BUT, a win here shoots us out of a cannon into the season.
8. (Forgot one) Penny can have any recruit he wants. He is a superstar.
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence