yeah, it’s early but I’m pumped! I’m tired of seeing the green pedaphiles vs the blue rugs over with. Let’s get the real game going. Hopefully we keep the flops under 5!
Go big blue!
Go big blue!
This coming from a Kansas fan....Kick the king rat in the face an make him cry tonight. Please crush Duke.
Go quade. Land them set backs baby lol.Let’s go! Quade will hit some big 3’s tonight and I believe our guards will be the difference!
Gonna be a good one!I am so nervous about this game.
I am so nervous about this game.
It was sickening!Dick is getting his talking points ready...
1. Duke!
2. Duke (those diaper dandies!)
3. Duke (look at them dunk!
5. Kentucky (play Indiana!)
6. Duke (Coach K is all class, baby)
7. Kentucky (Penny is going to be great...play Memphis!)
8. (Forgot one) Penny can have any recruit he wants. He is a superstar.Dick is getting his talking points ready...
1. Duke!
2. Duke (those diaper dandies!)
3. Duke (look at them dunk!
5. Kentucky (play Indiana!)
6. Duke (Coach K is all class, baby)
7. Kentucky (Penny is going to be great...play Memphis!)
It is fun time. BUT, a win here shoots us out of a cannon into the season.If it were March, I’d be sick right now.
It’s fun time.
It is fun time. BUT, a win here shoots us out of a cannon into the season.
8. (Forgot one) Penny can have any recruit he wants. He is a superstar.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition