*** Official Game Thread***

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
I must say, the first Atlanta game was about as well officiated as I've seen at this level. Issues were resolved quickly and without constant monitor review. So the trend continues in this tournament. Here's hoping it continues. :cheers2:
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Sounds like blue definitely got in but apparently there are quite a few empty seats. I’m surprised.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Go Cats:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

I am watching the game and then driving to Florida....I need an enjoyable drive. (Yes I am being selfish.):rolleyes:
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Endured a wild WKU-OSU game last night. Gotta endure this one tonight. Hoping that the Cats can win comfortably
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  3. 03 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34