*** Official Game Thread***

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
I must say, the first Atlanta game was about as well officiated as I've seen at this level. Issues were resolved quickly and without constant monitor review. So the trend continues in this tournament. Here's hoping it continues. :cheers2:
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Sounds like blue definitely got in but apparently there are quite a few empty seats. I’m surprised.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Go Cats:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

I am watching the game and then driving to Florida....I need an enjoyable drive. (Yes I am being selfish.):rolleyes:
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Endured a wild WKU-OSU game last night. Gotta endure this one tonight. Hoping that the Cats can win comfortably
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach