Goose agrees.Can we play the NCAA in St. Louis. We love those nets. Still shooting lights out.
I think the entire tournament field is getting nervous about now.
Roaches run when the lights come on.Notice the lack of certain posters...for now
I'm in the hospital and I'm trying my best to stay awake.Notice the lack of certain posters...for now
You guys are miserable. Why not stick to the game action?Roaches run when the lights come on.
I'm in the hospital and I'm trying my best to stay awake.
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'