We just can’t do anything inside on offense.
We're trying. UT trapping and bumping. We keep hitting outside and it won't matter.
We just can’t do anything inside on offense.
Yup. AZ and Cincinnati scaring some people also.I think the entire tournament field is getting nervous about now.
AU would be a 3 seed if you look at there resume but I bet we are both 4 seeds if UK wins due AU losing their center.This is where I disagree with how teams are seeded. I know Auburn was better in January but if you think Auburn is better than Kentucky now you're a moron.
If we play like this all game zero chance we are a 5 seed. Better chance at a 3 then a 5 IF WE PLAY LIKE THE ENTIRE GAME. But like I have said win and we are a 4.
Hope you're right!If we play like this all game zero chance we are a 5 seed. Better chance at a 3 then a 5 IF WE PLAY LIKE THE ENTIRE GAME. But like I have said win and we are a 4.
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU