Hopefully Green comes in out of this timeout.
Wrong.I think we lose this one. UK just seems intimidated
4 minutes in??? HmmmmI think we lose this one. UK just seems intimidated
He didn’t get beat he got fouled. Guy from Florida slammed into himVanderbilt actually got beat for a rebound. Florida is collapsing in the paint big time and keeping us from getting offensive rebounds. One and done on offense will not get us a win.
Wtf?? I thought maybe I missed a new rule. How is that not a tie up? Not that it matters I guessIT'S A FOUL OR A JUMP BALL YOU MORON
I disagree.Our offense looks like the January version instead of the late February version we were hoping for.
And somehow chose the one option that made no sense.IT'S A FOUL OR A JUMP BALL YOU MORON
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU