That one play is a symbolic representative of the last four games. Bad bounces everywhere.My gosh we can't catch a break. Make a fantastic block then give up basket and foul.
I've said it before, and I'll be saying it on the last game.....IF we EVER get consistent....NO ONE will touch us.
Washington is the weakest strong guy I’ve ever seen rebounding. Such laziness.
Green is playing pretty damn good
Bama has elite 8 potential if they get in
KILLING them on the boards! 38-22.
He playing good defense on Sexton. Sexton would be hard for anyone to stop.Yea he is. Hes gonna have trouble getting shots because of the size disadvantage he has and how Bama is playing him
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27