That one play is a symbolic representative of the last four games. Bad bounces everywhere.My gosh we can't catch a break. Make a fantastic block then give up basket and foul.
I've said it before, and I'll be saying it on the last game.....IF we EVER get consistent....NO ONE will touch us.
Washington is the weakest strong guy I’ve ever seen rebounding. Such laziness.
Green is playing pretty damn good
Bama has elite 8 potential if they get in
KILLING them on the boards! 38-22.
He playing good defense on Sexton. Sexton would be hard for anyone to stop.Yea he is. Hes gonna have trouble getting shots because of the size disadvantage he has and how Bama is playing him
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner