I won't be sad when he leaves. When I see people post things like, "Diallo isn't ready for the NBA. He needs to come back next season."I can’t say I hate Hami..... just can’t say it.
Knox is 100 percent useless if not good on offense. Get him off the floor.
Green and SGA need to be the starters going forward.
Knox doesn't care. He's going pro and has checked out. Obvious. Doesn' want to do anything but stand and shoot. It's almost March.
Much better atmosphere as wellXavier-Butler is a much better game.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates