I won't be sad when he leaves. When I see people post things like, "Diallo isn't ready for the NBA. He needs to come back next season."I can’t say I hate Hami..... just can’t say it.
Knox is 100 percent useless if not good on offense. Get him off the floor.
Green and SGA need to be the starters going forward.
Knox doesn't care. He's going pro and has checked out. Obvious. Doesn' want to do anything but stand and shoot. It's almost March.
Much better atmosphere as wellXavier-Butler is a much better game.
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics