I wish Knox would drive a little more and Diallo a lot less!Does he ever pass?
I wish Knox would drive a little more and Diallo a lot less!Does he ever pass?
Cmon, he’s been ok. Just needs to hit some jump shots.
We need to win the game.We need to make a three pointer. I think we're 0-5 right now.
Diallo is a trainwreck
I’m so sick of watching Diallo play out of control.
Enough of his nonsense.
Diallo cannot pass the ball.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU