I wish Knox would drive a little more and Diallo a lot less!Does he ever pass?
I wish Knox would drive a little more and Diallo a lot less!Does he ever pass?
Cmon, he’s been ok. Just needs to hit some jump shots.
We need to win the game.We need to make a three pointer. I think we're 0-5 right now.
Diallo is a trainwreck
I’m so sick of watching Diallo play out of control.
Enough of his nonsense.
Diallo cannot pass the ball.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team