Never seen so many charges in my life
OMG. So true!! 4 charge calls on UK?!?These refs suck ****.
James Young says hold my beer.PJ worst passer ever.
I agree, they are bad. Very badGood lord So Carolina is totally devoid of any talent .
We hit one earlier, Knox I believe.No threes made for UK tonight
No threes made for UK tonight
Show me where I said that about anyone other than the Cocks. Ill wait for you to prove your accusation[/QUOTE
Not you particularly. I’m not sure I’ve seen you post before. I’m just talking about some of our fans in general thinks every team sucks.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team