Never seen so many charges in my life
OMG. So true!! 4 charge calls on UK?!?These refs suck ****.
James Young says hold my beer.PJ worst passer ever.
I agree, they are bad. Very badGood lord So Carolina is totally devoid of any talent .
We hit one earlier, Knox I believe.No threes made for UK tonight
No threes made for UK tonight
Show me where I said that about anyone other than the Cocks. Ill wait for you to prove your accusation[/QUOTE
Not you particularly. I’m not sure I’ve seen you post before. I’m just talking about some of our fans in general thinks every team sucks.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU