I made the all-star team as a 6th grader... So, yes.Fair question: have you played basketball at any level?
I made the all-star team as a 6th grader... So, yes.Fair question: have you played basketball at any level?
They called it a 2. I wish they’d review itKnox hit one earlier
He looks all muscle to me like a sprinter in the 100.Vanderbilt is all arms and legs. He's like a taller SGA. He's got a nice explosive first step
Dude threw his elbow into Richards and Richards called for the foul. Makes sense ref.
I don’t mind that he can’t defend a fence post. Just wish he could hit an open shot. Could be an asset to the team.I would be fine if he never got the chance to attempt one unless its a blowout lol.
Cal needs to jerk that attitude from Diallo, mouthing off, etc. Sit his ***. Makes dumb plays then wants to mouth off.
I guess they ran out of scholarships at Notre Dame. [laughing]That ginger dude is scary
You don't know that!
Really didn’t think Cal would put up with that ****.
They’re not horrible. Why do our say that about every team?South Carolina is horrible
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers