********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

BoneToPick

All-Conference
Aug 12, 2011
1,377
1,662
113
Tough to complain about this. I, for one, did not see this coming. I thought Lville +6.5 was the play.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
This is actually danger time
We tend to coast with a huge lead
Need to keep up the intensity

Louisville has another run in them I think
We’ll see what our guys do
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Hope Diallo just has a cramp as that is what it looks like. Man can you imagine all the guys san Diallo and Knox next season with Zion , Wiseman , Quick , Herro and Johnson ? :eek:
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,197
35,279
113


Spalding!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 78Gooses
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum