Diving into a dribblers legs is not a foul?
Don't confuse the bipolar more than they already are.What are all of you all talking about? These guys suck, Greene can't stay in front of anyone, SGA should be in there instead.
Washington is awful and Richards??? That guy is soft as Charmin.
Remember?
New car dealership would have been better.
none of that needed. foul the Anus . Who cares what he believes.Foul the Muslim out of the game. [roll]
He's also blanketing D. Adel for UL thoughKevin Knox has disappeared. Only negative I have
Who me? I’m a nice person so don’t know what you mean :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:You’re a killer,Bko. I bet you’d stomp their throats. [roll]
Kevin Knox has disappeared. Only negative I have
Officiating has been very generous today
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference