********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,265
6,801
96
lol, 15 offensive rebounds for KU leads to 13 more shots.

Fix that and we've got more than a chance.

Yeah, I agree. Last years run was absolute ****. Gtfoh

jesus christ, we have had a good and great team since then, and we're in a competitive game right now


LMAO, guys. I'm one negative f***er, what can I say ??? That run last year was NOT **** though..my apologies..neither have been the teams. I still miss the 2012 and 2015 teams though.
 

WCSPlayedWRInHS

All-Conference
May 17, 2017
684
1,837
32
2 huge positives from tonight. We have our go to guy. Its Knox, no doubt. We know SKJ has heart and can hang with the big boys.
 

buckkiller

All-Conference
Nov 6, 2003
131,233
2,466
0
Everyone's in love with Alexander I'm not dude garbage on offense Good Lord! Shot the F--king ball! ;
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  3. 03 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front