yeah, guess they actually finally had to call #2 on him, I'm sure they didnt want towow, cant believe they call that. not much contact by Azabuike, lol.
I don’t think Cal’s going to need to recruit a center for next year. Richards ain’t going pro.
Because he isn't working to get the ball. He stands still.why isn't Knox shooting all the time
Cal never seems to run many set plays for specific players. Knox needs more shots.Why aren't we getting Knox some shots?!!!!!!!!
Do you know the coneheads?Yes I am from France
They get the ball easily to each other while we can't pass it 5 feet without it being a near turnover. Why can't we get guys free like every team does against us?
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day