Rebounding has been poor but their long bricks are just falling back in their hands. Some of it is bad luck.
I was wondering where Richards went, then I realized Azubuike ate him.I think we have thee big men in foul trouble. The 400 lbs center from Kansas has zero
You can't be too upset, guys.. With Preston out this is a much more experienced Kansas team that won't make too many mistakes.. Some great steals on our end and despite being like 18 a day old, still very in this with a lot of energy..
Just clean up the mistakes.
I'm fine if Knox takes 30 shots this game..
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’