Rebounding has been poor but their long bricks are just falling back in their hands. Some of it is bad luck.
I was wondering where Richards went, then I realized Azubuike ate him.I think we have thee big men in foul trouble. The 400 lbs center from Kansas has zero
You can't be too upset, guys.. With Preston out this is a much more experienced Kansas team that won't make too many mistakes.. Some great steals on our end and despite being like 18 a day old, still very in this with a lot of energy..
Just clean up the mistakes.
I'm fine if Knox takes 30 shots this game..
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)