Whatever. I know a terrible shooting day when I see it...
Yep go unc...now you happy..you've been outed. Be Good...I can live with it. You live with it too.
Whatever. I know a terrible shooting day when I see it...
Monk showed up too late. It's over, great season though. Maybe next year.
WHITEY CROWN GOES TO THE AUSTRALIAN
Willis did suck the other two played good but you build a team of senior role players and see how far you get . Ha ha Willis just let that goofy white boy beat him again , let's get more of thatHawk, Willis, and Hump sucked too I guess?
Yep. Had his head up his ***.Lose on briscoe D, of course
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered